- Belmont, WI
- Temporary - Full Time
- First Shift
An internationally recognized cheese producer is looking to increase production due to high demand. This is a first shift assignment working the hours of 6:00am-2:00pm, with regular weekend work required. Successful employees will be considered for full time, long term employment with access to benefits within the company! Every friend you refer could earn you $100! APPLY TODAY!
- Remove and load trays and cheese molds.
- Run machines: Stacker, unmolder, rack washer.
- Weigh Cheese.
- Turn cheese in the draining rooms.
- Complete all paperwork accurately.
- Clean and organize work area.
- Apply the Good Manufacturing Practices Standards.
- Maintain production functions to ensure continuous and efficient line operation.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to push, pull, lift and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally.
- Be able to stand for entire shift and perform repetitive movements.
- Working with sanitation chemicals, wearing personal protective equipment and following approved chemical handling procedures.
- Reliable, honest, respectful.
- Maintain good attendance and promptness when reporting to work.