- Belmont, WI
- Temporary - Full Time
- First Shift
Are you looking for a new Production opportunity and want to ensure that you are safe in the work place? Our client is following CDC guidelines by taking daily employee temperatures, requiring all employees to wear face coverings and following social distancing guidelines. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a temp-to-hire opportunity paying $13/hr and increased pay and benefits when hired on. Give us a call or send us a text at 608-348-8113 to learn more!
- Remove and load trays and cheese molds.
- Run machines: Stacker, unmolder, rack washer.
- Turn cheese in the draining rooms.
- Complete all paperwork accurately.
- Maintain production functions to ensure continuous and efficient line operation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to push, pull, lift and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally.
- Be able to stand for entire shift and perform repetitive movements.
- Working with sanitation chemicals, wearing personal protective equipment and following approved chemical handling procedures.
- Reliable, honest, respectful.
- Maintain good attendance and promptness when reporting to work.