|Direct Hire - Full Time|
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Program Manager via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Program Manager. The Program Manager is a key member to the Awareness team – which is responsible for developing an ongoing, category-level media program to create and sustain top-of-mind consumer awareness and belief in credit unions as the best choice in financial services. The individual in this role has a strong understanding of digital media and consumer behavior and is the main point of contact bringing our media partner, credit unions and Leagues together to successfully organize media buys and other components of implementing the Awareness Initiative.
- Oversee development, deployment and reporting on various credit union/League regional media efforts, including day-to-day tracking of media budgets.
- Represent CUNA priorities with consultants on media campaign implementation, applying strong understanding of geographic media, and consumer banking behaviors.
- Manage consumer-facing social media channels, writing and posting content, and reporting on channel performance.
- Develop strategy and execute social media outreach plan related to the Initiative. Monitor social media engagement for the Initiative.
- Track and report on the funding components of multiple media buys, working closely with accounting and finance.
- Ensure budget allocations are correctly reported in CUNA’s internal accounting systems, coordinate with media firm on multiple media buy budgets, handle invoicing, scope of work amendments and manage contracting process for vendors/consultants.
- Manage the metrics reporting system for national and regional efforts and prepare regular reports for management and participants.
- Manage the onboarding process for participating leagues/credit unions, ensuring access to program resources.
- Bring front-line credit union marketing staff together to help them learn how to best use the tools in the Awareness initiative.
- Develop and maintain presentation materials for program leadership, building and maintaining a program calendar, facilitating the planning process among participating leagues and credit unions with the consulting team, and overall serving as the front-line liaison to credit union participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required; or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of and proven success working in campaigns, marketing or branding efforts. Experience launching new complex programs and gaining support is preferred, likely attained with at least seven (7) to ten (10) years related experience.
- Individuals with a marketing/advertising/branding background in leading a political campaign, working in a franchise or co-op environment are desired.
- Knowledge of consumer financial services Working knowledge of the science of digital advertising.
- Demonstrated skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint which will be utilized at a high level of proficiency in this role.
- Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining precision and accuracy with multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines. Best in Class organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Internal job grade: DC190
We have a knack for matching talent with culture and culture with talent. It’s something that comes with open, honest communication—a skill we’ve honed through years of sharing knowledge and building connections within our communities. We do this because we believe the well-being of you and everyone else is more than professional. It’s personal.
Learn more about how we can help fulfill your needs.