Programmer - Entry Level
- Reedsburg, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
- Information Technology
The QTI Group has partnered with an established manufacturing company in Reedsburg, to help them recruit for a Programmer to join their IT department. This is an entry level position that will be responsible for modifying and updating existing information systems.
- Use systems analysis techniques to analyze and evaluate existing information systems or requests for new systems, hardware and software.
- Maintain existing computer based information systems by updating or adding new programs in response to company needs.
- Provide user support for applications developed by IT department.
- Develop and implement new computer based information systems as assigned.
- Develop and maintain an accurate project plan for assigned projects.
- Develop visual work instructions in conjunction with training department.
- Assist with the training of users of new and existing systems on correct and effective use of the system.
- Assist systems support staff with the resolution of general software and hardware support requests.
Associates Degree in IT or related field preferred.
0-2 years of related coursework or industry experience required.
Experience and demonstrated skill developing in VBA.
Knowledge of the following programming languages:
Working knowledge of MS SQL: structure, views, and stored procedures.