Sales & Service Training / Designer
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- Cust Svc/Sales
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Sales & Service Training / Designer via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Sales & Service Training / Designer to join their dynamic Learning Events Team. This integral role will work with both in-person and virtual training for Credit Unions across the country. This role can be remote or work in CUNA’s corporate headquarters in Madison or their Washington D.C. location.
- Support credit union implementation of key CML programs through the Plan, Implement and Evaluate & Revise stages of the implementation process. This involves: Evaluating client opportunities/challenges; assisting with rollout of the program as contracted for either on-site or virtual engagements; providing digital or face-to-face support; actively supporting the Creating Member Loyalty team in positioning the solution for success at credit unions.
- Conduct client-focused CML training sessions and workshops. Utilizing information gained through the consultation and assessment process, design and tailor training opportunities to meet the unique organizational needs of each client. Following all departmental quality standards, deliver/facilitate training of specified program, provide insights on program content, evaluate progress and ensure the transfer of learning to the job.
- Provide training consultation to clients for all CML Program delivery methods. Analyze and assess trainers to determine organizational commitment to program, skill levels, areas for personal development, learning objectives and program implementation plans to ensure maximum benefits from trainer certification process. Assist client with implementation strategies to ensure maximum impact of training programs including, but not limited to: influencing senior management and/or organizational commitment, evaluation/measurement strategies, follow-up/refresher training, scheduling. Manage the CML Community website: keep content fresh and focus on client requests.
- Assess, Design and Develop current and future CML training content. Identify opportunities to update/enhance CML programs according to departmental and industry needs.
- Provide consultative coaching to clients. Provide additional guidance and recommendations to ensure effective implementation of CML programs.
- Responsible for maintaining expertise in adult training techniques and the financial services industry to incorporate into current programming and/or the creation of new programs. Includes ongoing research & development of adult instructional design techniques, reviewing curriculum both inside & outside of the credit union industry, staying current on CUNA initiatives, as well as industry-related developments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 7 years training experience with 2 to 3 years in design and delivery of online adult training programs
- 3 to 5 years of Business-to-Consumer and/or Business to Business Training experience in the financial services industry, retail or pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years in sales management or sales operations
- 2 years management level consulting experience preferred
- BA or BS degree in Adult Education, Business, Communication or the equivalent work experience
- Additional certifications in Adult Education, Training and/or Instructional Design
- Ability to travel up to 35 days annually
- Demonstrated proficiency in group facilitation and coaching skills
- Strong Instructional Design skills
- Excellent public speaking, writing, communication and leadership skills needed
- Must have the ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Experience with training tools such as Articulate and strong PowerPoint presentation experience
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 10/10m