Senior Manager, Educational Product
- Remote, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Educational Product via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Senior Manager, Educational Product to join their Learning Solution Team. This integral role will focus on the Creating Member Loyalty (CML) program and initiative. With a focus on the Creating Member Loyalty (CML) program and initiative, this person will drive the strategy and evolution of the training program and provide overall leadership, guidance, and support for trainers throughout the credit union system
- Strategic Leadership:
- Strategy around the development and implementation of educational products designed for credit union staff.
- Development of strategy for ensuring the ROI of our products and in the development.
- This leadership role has many touch points on the delivery of programs but must also cultivate strong engagement with the team to achieve strategic goals.
- Creating Member Loyalty (CML) Program Evolution:
- Revise and customize CML programs.
- Work with product development staff to identify opportunities to update/enhance CML programs according to departmental and industry needs.
- Creating Member Loyalty (CML) Current State:
- To the effect of transitioning the current state to new state, providing guidance and consultation as to the transition and process.
- Providing guidance and program implementation strategy recommendations to ensure maximum impact on the training program.
- Identify potential client implementation issues, assist key credit union clients with rollout and implementation, provide face-to-face, phone, and email support for key credit union contacts throughout the implementation, including ongoing management review of the initiatives; ensure that appropriate success measures are agreed upon up-front, measured, and communicated back to the client at regular intervals.
- Actively contribute to the sales process as the subject matter expert of the program
- Train-the-Trainer (non-CML):
- Develop and/or augment content to support the professional development and growth of credit union trainers by providing training to enhance skills as a trainer.
- Creating Member Loyalty Master Trainer:
- Conduct client focused trainer certification sessions, tailoring trainer certifications to meet the unique organizational needs of each client.
- Following all departmental quality standards, deliver/facilitate training of specified program, provide insights on program content, monitor trainer progression, provide developmental feedback, respond to trainer concerns, and ensure the transfer of learning to the job.
- Develop customized trainer developmental plans to ensure continued success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Adult Education, Business, Communication, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of adult training and facilitation.
- Ability to facilitate and lead training across various platforms – including online facilitation in addition to in person (to support the future/refresh of CML).
- Continuous professional growth by research and development of adult instructional design techniques. Implement new techniques to improve current programming and creation of new programs.
- Ability to work with leaders at all levels of credit unions and explain the training/products/services offered at CUNA. Explain the impact the products have on the credit union and assisting credit unions by moving into new ideas and platforms for training by leading, guiding, and change management.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and guidance.
- Experience with public speaking and presentations.
- Outstanding communications skills, project management, decision making, and collaboration.
- Must be certified or willing to become certified in all Creating Member Loyalty programs.
- Ability to travel 35-45 days per year
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 11m