Credit Union National Association is recruiting for an Associate Manager, Learning Solutions Success (Success Manager) via The QTI Group.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for an Associate Manager, Learning Solutions Success to join the Learning Solutions Team. This integral role will assist Credit Unions with training by building, developing, and maintaining customer relationships to drive their success, manage communications and key metrics, and support team goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative management practices, become a subject matter expert for the learning management system, and be able to create, present and train both virtually and in person.
This position is fully remote-based out of any of the following states: Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Build, develop, and nurture customer relationships through actions and activities that drive their success and create value through the use of CUNA learning and technologies. This includes driving and conducting a needs assessment and customer goal setting, often resulting in the designing, developing, customizing, and delivering training or other customized consultation that meets those individual customer needs.
- Measure the success of all programs through metrics, with accountability for customer satisfaction through Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other metrics, and accountability for overall customer retention.
- Work interactively and iteratively with credit union customers to bring value to them throughout the HR/learning lifecycle, while also meeting internal revenue goals through the upsell of CUNA products. Accountable for customer retention.
- Develop and implement communications and connections strategy through a variety of touchpoints including community, user groups, focus groups, regional roundtables, and others.
- Partner with marketing, business development, and other internal content teams to create compelling and valuable content and talking points that drive the goal of supporting engagement and customer success.
- Own or back up the community management and development of the editorial/content calendar.
- Identify, develop, and deliver education to increase engagement, address adult learning needs, and other actions that support the credit union’s training program.
- Manage relationships to encourage and ensure customer success and improve related success metrics. This includes working to increase customer user penetration, renewal rates, and overall improvement of Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other success measures that are identified and/or created.
- Provide exceptional service that drives customer success, following defined service standards. Manage a large number of daily inquiries received via phone, e-mail, chat, and other virtual support channels.
- Other projects and duties as assigned to support customer success and CUNA enterprise projects, as well as other business development and maintenance needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Adult Education, Business, Communication, or relevant experience in lieu of education.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar customer-facing role.
- 2-3 years of adult learning and training experience.
- 2-3 years of management-level consulting experience.
- 1-2 years of business-to-business sales experience.
- 1 year of experience in instructional design & delivery of online training.
- Experience in adult learning and training techniques/trends, instructional design.
- Excellent public speaking, writing, communication, and leadership skills needed.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated drive to keep current in new learning trends and technologies, and overall receptiveness to new technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly when new trends emerge, or new skills are required.
- Knowledge of the credit union system and has a passion for customer success management is ideal.
- Additional skills include project management, creativity, decision-making, innovation, initiative, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software
- Ability to travel up to 20 days per year.
CUNA is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At CUNA, we believe our differences are our strength, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: 9m