- Neenah, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- Second Shift
The QTI Group is looking for Trailer Technicians for a maintenance company in the Neenah! Candidates will be performing all trailer repairs, maintenance, fabrications, welding and diagnostics. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with great benefits!
Pay rate is between $18 to $30/hr depending on experience! This is a full-time, second shift position working 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM. This is a perfect work opportunity for people who want to work with a company with exceptional benefits!
Apply NOW for consideration!
- Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
- Perform annual vehicle and safety inspections; preventative maintenance and other repairs as necessary
- Comprehension and completion of the repair orders, inventory forms, PM schedules, repair forecasts.
- Prepare safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- The ability to use and reference technical manuals, service bulletins, and diagrams.
- Must furnish own hand tools
- Must be able to use hand tools and test equipment
- Preferred mechanical abilities; Fabrication, Grinding and Routine Welding.
- Must be able to walk, lift, twist, turn, climb a ladder, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Visually inspect small defects and/or small parts
- Operate machines, motor vehicles, hand tools, and job specific equipment and tools