- De Pere, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
- First Shift
The QTI Group is recruiting CDL Utility Workers/Laborers in Northeast Wisconsin for a utility contracting company headquartered in Green Bay! Candidates must have good hand dexterity, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. Most importantly, candidates must be safety conscious. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity paying between $16.00 - $19.00/hr! The hours of the position are M-F from 7:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. with opportunities for overtime.
Year round work! Apply NOW for consideration!!
- Assisting the Equipment Operators and Foreman with essential tasks in order to complete the job order
- Unloading and loading equipment
- Digging holes and locating existing utilities
- Preparing cable routes and feeding cable
- Securing the job site
- Placing signs where directed and completing various other tasks as assigned by the Operator(s) and Foreman
- Class A CDL required
- Ability to work 7:00am-5:00pm (end time not guaranteed, as field conditions change)
- Good driving record (insurance acceptable) is required for all positions
- Must be able to travel (in state) and stay in a hotel M-F each week if necessary (worksites will typically be within 2-3 hours from where you live)