Web Analytics Specialist
- Madison, WI
- Direct Hire - Full Time
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Web Analytics Specialist via
QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the most influential financial services trade association and the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions. We’ve been named a Top Workplace for two years in a row by the Wisconsin State Journal (WSJ).
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Web Analytics Specialist to assist the digital team with web analytics and reporting. The Web Analyst reports directly to the Senior UX / UI Design Manager. From the time you join our passionate, high-energy team, you will work in a fast-moving creative and results-driven environment while supporting CUNA’s business goals throughout its websites and digital properties with data analysis and search engine optimization strategies. Will be creating dashboards to easily see and measure KPI’s and assist with analyzing the ROI for various marketing efforts and campaigns.
- Responsible for reporting and analyzing data to business stakeholders throughout the CUNA organization. Performs accurate, relevant, and ongoing analysis of CUNA’s website performances across all online properties as they relate to user and business goals, user engagement, purchase process, account management, and user experience enhancements.
- Develops, generates and interprets advanced performance reports and dashboards to provide ongoing data analytics and evaluations. Provide ad hoc support as necessary.
- Create, deploy, monitor all A/B Tests based on recommended optimizations. Reporting results and analysis of tests to stakeholders.
- Researches and evaluates new data trends, both inside and outside the industry, identifies new optimization opportunities and shares them with key stakeholder across the organization.
- Define and implement SEO strategy, including keyword research and analysis, inbound link acquisition and optimizations, partnership with internal and external team members proactively researches and recommends ongoing changes to improve our overall performance metrics.
- Collaborates and partners with UX design and marketing teams to optimize UX and marketing strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of experience in analytics, SEO and /or SEM
- Experience with third-party analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimzely, SEOClarity) and keyword tools (Google AdWords, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery)
- Development of keyword strategy including research, link building, A/B testing and SEO optimization
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Energetic, flexible and highly proactive team member
- Excellent presentation and oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of technical architecture, HTML and CSS a plus
- Prior experience in a user experience or marketing department a plus
Passionate / Collaborative / Inclusive / Authentic / Accountable (our Values)
Internal job grade: ME