Our client in Franklin, WI is looking to bring on a Wire Cutter on 1st shift! The ideal candidate will have basic mathematic skills and knowledge of blueprint reading. Hours are Monday through Friday 6 AM to 2 PM with a pay up to $18.50/hr. Apply today to learn more!
- Cut and mark wires per drawings
- Set up and operate a wire processing machine and interpret blueprints to ensure accuracy
- Identify wires with use of basic color code sequence
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of blueprint and schematic reading
- Ability to read and measure with a ruler/tape measure