Your entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and vision have driven you to start your own business. It is a time filled with excitement, research, raising money, long hours, leaps of faith, and uncertainty with how to handle the HR side of your business. QTI partners with many start-ups and understands what you are going through.
Whether you are just beginning or starting to grow, QTI offers flexible and customizable HR service offerings that can scale and evolve according to your needs. Whether you are looking for just-in-time advice, assistance on a single project, or a long-term partnership, we’re here to help.
- Minimize your risk by having QTI set up your employee files, draft your employee handbook, create your offer letter template, employment application and job descriptions
- Attract and retain key talent by providing your employees with:
- Market competitive pay that QTI helps you determine
- A wide range of competitive benefits options that QTI selects and sponsors
- An onboarding experience QTI helps you establish that jump starts employee productivity, loyalty, and equips them with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed
- Transfer your payroll processing challenges to QTI and let our team of experts run your payroll and handle the associated tax filings even as you expand out of state.
Ultimately, our partnership will allow you to gain peace of mind on HR-related issues, allowing you more time to focus on your business and continued growth.
In addition to our HR services, QTI offers flexible staffing and recruiting solutions (temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct hire) to help meet the ebbs and flows of your new business. Contact us to learn more
Looking for a job with a start-up? Check out our job listings here.