Let’s Get to Know Each Other
For over 50 years, we’ve shared knowledge and built connections within our communities. This outreach, along with our staff of expert professionals, allows us to provide you with insightful staffing solutions, recruiting strategies, executive search, compensation consulting and HR services. Because we match talent with culture and culture with talent, it all begins with getting to know you and your organization inside and out. This helps us be your go-to in any HR situation with your business. So whether it’s manufacturing, education, finance, biotech, nonprofit or technology, and everything in between, our tenured team can help support your specific priorities.
How We Can Help You
From assisting you with comprehensive HR services and finding talent that supports the ebb and flow of your business to recruiting top-level talent, we’re here to deliver a personalized solution that works for you.
Whether you’re looking for a job in entry level, administrative or industrial areas, our specialized job search tool can make your search more customized and easier. Use our search as your resource to locate jobs that match your interest, background and skill set.
If you’re looking to advance your career through our professional and executive search, QTI is your resource for finding the right match in terms of your skills, career goals and cultural preferences, all within our confidential process.
Can your organization use some assistance? Let’s talk. We have expertise rooted deeply in nearly every industry and can help find the right person for your position. We’re ready to hear your story in order to connect you with the appropriate team to ensure you get what you need.
Making Our Communities Better
QTI is deeply invested in the communities we serve. Through personal involvement, outreach, philanthropic programs and the way we conduct our business, we strive to make a difference in our community. We believe that volunteering and leadership opportunities are the ways for us to truly understand the needs of the places we work and call home. From the Society for Human Resource Management and Rotary to United Way, the Chamber of Commerce and Boys & Girls Club, we support and enhance the people and businesses we work with.
Where to Find Us
Headquartered in Madison, WI, we have nine offices throughout the state. We may be based in the Midwest, but our reach and expertise extend to a national level.
Delivering Job Number One
Here is what some of our staff have to say about how they will deliver their Job Number One:
- Continue to roll out the red carpet for clients and candidates
- Exceed our clients expectations and be there for them by connecting and deepening the relationships
- Truly listen to our clients and always learning and improving myself to be an expert resource for them
- Always deliver high performance
- Continue to learn, grow and explore new ideas for helping our clients
- Be the best partner I can be to our clients
- Learn as much about our clients as I can to find the perfect fit for both the company and the candidate
- Go above and beyond for each other and our clients
- Be an excellent listener and creating a memorable experience for every candidate
- Always listen and strive to understand our clients’ needs so we can provide the best possible service
Get to Know Us Better
Ready to learn more? We’d love to talk about how we can help you with your unique business challenge. Or take a deeper look at our expertise, team of professionals and community recognitions.