Hogan provides tools for improving performance in both leaders and their employees.
The Importance of Employee Development
Developing your employees is a cornerstone of business for driving growth, performance, and productivity. An employee's perception of their professional development and growth opportunities is uniquely tied to their level of engagement, which ultimately affects the bottom line. Using talent development assessments, such as Hogan, can help an organization determine skills gaps, growth opportunities, and high-potential employees. Hogan assessments are engineered to produce genuine and lifelong professional development, giving a clear path toward organizational success.
Assessments for Leaders and Employees
By using Hogan leadership assessments, you can ensure you have the right existing leaders to meet future needs and identify future leaders. For employees, assessments provide self-awareness by demonstrating the difference between the way they see themselves and the way they are seen by their peers, managers, and direct reports. Using Hogan for employee development provides many benefits, including:
- Analyzes team strengths, weaknesses, and values
- Pinpoints and develops high-potential employees
- Measures ability to learn from past experience
- Grows productivity through personality
- Creates personality-based safety development plans
Hogan Development Assessment Offerings
As the industry-leading expert, Hogan has examined and developed solutions that provide critical insight into characteristics that not only facilitate an individual's success but, more importantly, can cause failure and career derailment.
Leadership and Executive Development
- Leadership Forecast Series gives leaders a complete understanding of their performance, capabilities, challenges, and underlying motivators along with a five-step development plan and career development primer.
- Hogan 360 is a comprehensive multi-rate feedback tool used to help leaders gain a better understanding of how they are viewed by peers, direct reports, and others.
High Potential Development
- High Potential is designed to maximize leadership and individual contributors' potential by helping emergent leaders become more effective, and effective leaders become more emergent.
Professional and Career Development
- Leader Focus teaches emerging leaders how to properly leverage their own brand of leadership and gives insight into unconscious biases.
- Insight Series uses three signature Hogan assessments (Hogan Personality Inventory, Hogan Development Survey, and Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory) to provide mid-level managers a concise overview of strengths, performance risks, and core values with feedback discussion points.
- Team Report provides a personality-based understanding of a team's strengths, weaknesses, and values.
- Judgment provides an in-depth review of an individual's information processing style, decision-making approach, reactions to feedback, and openness to coaching.
- Business Reasoning describes reasoning style - the ability to evaluate sets of data, make decisions, solve problems, and avoid repeating past mistakes.
Related Blog Posts
QTI and Hogan
For over a decade, certified Hogan Consultant and QTI Practice Leader, Kristin Dewey Binkowski, has administered over 1500 Hogan Assessments helping organizations narrow their applicant pool, improve interviews, and find the right talent.
How to Maximize Your Talent Development Budget
In this featured blog post from Hogan, learn how to ensure your company's talent development strategy creates value.