Last Modified: November 26, 2019
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY
- PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16
- PERSONS LOCATED WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU DATA SUBJECTS)
If you are either of the above, please do not use this website
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit any of the websites (collectively, “Site”) maintained by QTI Management Services, Inc. (“QTI”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- QTI offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by QTI or any third party; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates, service providers, suppliers and sub-contractors), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 (aged 15 years or younger) may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Site may include information you provide to our Site when:
- Registering for an account on our Site
- Inputting search queries, including job searches
- Applying for posted job openings
- Uploading a resume or other documents to the Site
- Becoming an employee of QTI
- Requesting services from QTI, responding to requests for information from QTI, or otherwise providing information to QTI or any other party through the Site
- Corresponding to us through the Site, whether by email, instant message, text, or otherwise
QTI’s goal in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the most personalized service possible. By knowing more about you, we are able to deliver leading staffing and employment services and, hence, a better service to you. In general, personal information is requested when you contact us to look for employment or to search for a candidate to fill a job opening. We may ask applicants for their names, addresses, and other personal information such as work experience, education, and skills. When hiring employees, we may also request personal information that is considered "sensitive," such as information necessary to provide health benefits. QTI recommends that you do not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., race, age, gender, etc.) on the initial resume or curriculum vitae (CV) you submit to us.
Applicants and Employees: The amount of personal information you are required to supply will normally be limited to only that which is necessary to supply our services to you. We may also use your contact information to send you e-mail and/or text messages about our company or job postings that fit your profile. Only QTI Services (or agents working on behalf of QTI Services) will send you these communications. We will endeavor to release your personal information only to customers with your consent. We may give candidate information to an employer based on verbal consent. When hiring employees, QTI may also collect sensitive data such as information required to provide health-care services. This collection of data is either compatible with employment law or is vital to the interests of the QTI employee. In order to comply with laws, rules and regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunities or to assist QTI in compiling data for its affirmative action practices, we may also ask you to provide gender or racial information. This provision of this type of information will be voluntary, unless it is required by law, and will not hinder your employment opportunities. When collecting sensitive information, we will ask you to provide your consent to collect, store, and in some cases, transfer this data to third parties including payroll service companies, health insurance organizations, or government agencies as required by law.
Our site may link to third-party services (websites, applications, etc.). These third-party services may include, but not be limited to, recruitment and payroll software. These companies may have their own privacy policies. QTI is not responsible for the practices of these third-party services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). As a non-limiting example, we may use Google Analytics to track your behavior.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit QTI, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For example, we may use third-party services such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics to track this information. For information about how to-opt out of Google Analytics tracking please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its features and contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To improve the quality and personalization of the information and services we provide.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To fulfill contractual obligations between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please click the “unsubscribe” link in any such emails you receive or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of QTI’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by QTI about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of QTI, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- QTI Marketing and Promotions. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by QTI to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the “unsubscribe” link in such email or send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Accessing and Correcting your Information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.