This is a full time DIRECT HIRE career opportunity with a family-owned shop in Green Lake County. As a 1st Shift Header Machine Operator, you will be experienced with Cold Heading and Cold Forming processes on Waterbury Farrel Heading Machines.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 5am-3pm for the summer and then back to Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
- Pay: Up to $30 for a machine operation and up to $35 candidates with leadership experience
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Operate a Waterbury Farrel Header machine
- Troubleshooting equipment and product defects
- Mill, turn, drill, tape, de-burr, mold, and all bench operations and inspections
- Experience with Waterbury Farrel, National, or Nakashimada header machines
- Must have prior experience with cold heading concept
- Be able to understand English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic handheld measuring tools
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move greater than 50lbs