The QTI Group in partnership with O&H Danish Bakery in Racine, WI is recruiting a Sanitation Manager to join their leadership team and ensure the continuing tradition of delicious Kringle and specialty desserts.
The Sanitation Manager is accountable for complete Plant Sanitation and Pest Control Processes including staffing, new hire and rotational training, budget development and adherence, and in-depth throughput and efficiencies. The Sanitation Manager looks for ways to improve the metrics of the operation through visual, hands-on applications and the development of associate staff and lead personnel.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree
- At least 3 years of Sanitation Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a food manufacturing facility
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or related field
- Certification in SQF, HACCP, PCQI, or related programs
- In-depth knowledge of plant sanitation, HACCP, FSMA, SSOP, and GMP program writing
- Knowledge of the food manufacturing industry and regulation inspection procedures
- Proven leadership abilities with excellent verbal and written communication skills